Read this blog from the "bottom up." Scroll down to the bottom of this page and click "older posts." Repeat that task for page 2. When you get to the bottom of page 3, you will start the first blog. There are 21 blog posts total.

Sunday, August 12, 2012


Saturday morning, August 11

Off to the San Jose Airport.  6:20 am flight.  We flew off to Dulles airport in Washington DC (with a 1 ½ hour stop in Denver).  Here I am with all my baggage.  I think I packed waaaaaay to much stuff….and I’m sure I forgot something…..we’ll see. 



Staying with my sister (who lives in Virginia about 15 minutes from the airport).  Getting to the East coast a few days earlier was a good idea so I can get acclimated to the 3-hour time change.  Will trip around Virginia for a few days and rent a car and drive up to Williamsport on Tuesday morning.

1 comment: